What can The Event Umbrella do?
We enable sustainable cultural programmes for all our clients, whether they work with our Place or Live Teams. With clear project management processes, we can deliver your project, be it venue management, community or commercial events or a wider range of small activities that fit your goals. Our management services vary from 360° turnkey solutions to smaller bespoke services that fit in with your team’s specific skill sets.
We believe in
- Protecting your Budget without compromising on Quality and Safety.
- Sensitively transforming spaces into vibrant multi-use venues.
- Creating sustainable programmes across every sector of the industry and every genre of music and performance.
- Enabling events that are truly relevant to your audience and benefit the local area, financially, environmentally and culturally.
- Promoting environmental sustainability through everything we do.
- Connecting and empowering all communities, helping those who are hard to reach to thrive.
Our Place and Live teams are trained to IOSH or equivalent level, hold personal licences and are trained in First Aid. Further to that individuals also hold enhanced training specific to their role, including (but not limited to) CIMIOSH, NEBOSH, emergency planning and project management. Continual review of legislation and guidance and knowledge sharing across the two teams means that our team’s knowledge is extensive and relevant. Every client, regardless of whether they are contracted to the Place or Live Team, will have access to this knowledge and experience, ensuring that the service and advice they receive is second to none.
The Place Team
Our Place Team will help you to make the most out of any space, large or small, by diversifying its use, sensitively enabling commercialisation and working within relevant council policies and plans.
Strategy, policy, place management, contracting, and all other operational aspects of your space are in safe hands with this specialist team.
The Live Team
Our Live Team are passionate about events and dedicated to their clients. Working alongside the Place Team, they are specialists in producing events on public open space, but beyond that is their extensive knowledge and experience producing major events across the UK and Europe for private clients and commercial promoters. Each member of the team is a specialist in their own area; together they produce extraordinary events.
There’s no better way to get to know us than seeing what it is we actually do.See all