Burna Boy Presents Love, Damini
In 2023, a historic musical event took place as an African artist headlined a London Stadium for the very first time. TEU assumed the role of Site Co-Manager, overseeing the comprehensive end-to-end logistics of this intricate occasion.
Our team ensured multiple stakeholders which ranged from the artist’s camp to their AV suppliers, sponsors, and stadium management, had everything that they needed. TEU also provided comprehensive Backstage Management solutions, complete with our team of Production Office staff, Artist Liaison (AL) Teams, and Accreditation Teams.
With multiple stakeholders each having diverse needs This project was highly complex and required careful consideration and attention to detail.
- Liaise with all stakeholders and venue to ensure a clear production and logistics schedule of truck movement.
- Ensure all production and site requirements meet anticipated needs and that all key personnel and teams have the equipment and crew to complete their jobs.
- TEU successfully completed all on budget and on time, ensuring that the promoters were not subject to fines for breaching occupation dates at the stadium.
- Engage and manage staffing for the event.
- Coordinate all crew, artist and contractor accreditation.
- Manage artist liaison and hospitality for crew and artists.
- Manage the production office and radio shack.
- TEU successfully achieved all of this in a complex and highly charged environment with commendations from artists such as Stormzy.