TEU has worked with the London Borough of Barnet since 2021, with both our Live and Place Teams working closely with their teams across a number of services.
Barnet’s core goals are to develop their own cultural events programme, promoting the borough for both residents and those from further afield and develop their own internal systems for processing third party event hirers on their parks and open spaces.
Place Services: Managing parks and open spaces in respect of events and activities held in the borough.
Live Services: Concept and production of Barnet’s new programme of events, Discover Barnet Presents
Our contract on behalf of LBB covers the following:
- Managing their application and approval process for third party event hirers
- Coordinating with the SAG on events
- Updating and advising on systems, policy and strategy in conjunction with their Greenspaces team
- Mapping the existing cultural landscape of the borough
- Increasing revenue to the service through commercial hirers
- Developing and producing the flagship Discover Barnet programme of events.