TEU is currently working with the London Borough of Barnet to develop their own programme of commercial programme of events. This commenced in 2021 as part of Barnet’s Welcome Back following the restrictions caused by the COVID-19 pandemic. In the first year, TEU delivered a range of events for the council including open air screen, carnivals, walkabout and music events. Moving forward, TEU is working on a sustainable events programme that represents value for the money for the residents but can attain financial independence from local authority funding.
1 min read
- Full live event production and management
- Curation and programming
- Décor and experience
- Box Office Management
- Creating Event Management Plans, including: Traffic Management, Health and Safety, Welfare and presenting to the SAG
- Apply for and obtain all necessary licences, including landowner permissions, premises licence, Temporary Event Notices, PRS and PPL.
- Curate and manage traders
- Deliver all mass serve and boutique bars
- Full event staffing provision
- Securing sponsorship