The Ealing Summer Festivals are the London Borough of Ealing’s flagship event programme, with its roots set deep in the borough’s strong music and comedic history. Set among some of Ealing’s most magnificent parks, the festivals bring people together in a collective appreciation of exceptional local and international talent across a range of artistic disciplines.
- Full live event production and management
- Curation and programming
- Décor and experience
- Box Office Management
- Creating Event Management Plans, including: Traffic Management, Health and Safety, Welfare and presenting to the SAG
- Apply for and obtain all necessary licences, including landowner permissions, premises licence, Temporary Event Notices, PRS and PPL.
- Curate and manage traders
- Full event staffing provision
- Stakeholder, Business and resident engagement
- Securing sponsorship and funding.
- Development of Ealing Summer Festivals in respect of COVID-19.
- Marketing and PR including targeted marketing to ensure the delivery of a safe event
- Branding & design
- Facilitating and supporting other events in the ESF programme such as Acton Carnival and Ealing Beer Festival as well as Ealing Fringe.
- Deliver all mass serve and boutique bars