PlaceFind out more
We specialise in enlivening spaces and planning events programmes with longevity. By finding out what your community really wants, we enable lasting experiences that people will want to revisit. Commercially and environmentally sustainable events mean you can keep offering more to your community each year.Strategy, policy, place management, contracting, and all other operational aspects of your space are in safe hands with this specialist team.
- The public sector faces continued funding pressure.
- Private sector margins are getting tighter.
- You need to protect your space for future generations.
- Understanding the community, and how to best utilise the place to fulfil their needs.
Managing events takes time and needs experience.
To make the most of your land or venue, both financially and for the benefit of the local community, and to expand and diversify events safely and sustainably.
LiveFind out more
The Event Umbrella delivers event production solutions across a variety of sectors from music and live entertainment to sporting and public events. We are experts at creating programmes with a sustainable event legacy and share a common goal of excellence with all of our clients.
Our team is dedicated, passionate and experienced. Since 2005, we have offered turnkey and full service solutions alongside individual services that fit seamlessly into our client teams. You get the expertise of our Live Team’s in depth knowledge of successful event production combined with our Place Team’s invaluable experience working on behalf of relevant authorities across London and the South East.
- Trusting someone to turn your ideas into a reality while you focus on your wider business.
- Understanding your legal requirements and how to deliver on them.
- Maintaining every level of viability and sustainability through the life cycle of your event.
- Overcoming the unexpected on your own.
To understand your vision and make it a reality, delivering success every step of the way.
There’s no better way to get to know us than seeing what it is we actually do.See all