We are the Event Umbrella.
Since 2001 we have been experts in placing traders in parks, fields and buildings across the country creating various food courts for community events, live concerts and music festivals. We provide our clients with a fully curated service, and as part of this, we will only match you to events relevant to your business.
We have a number of exclusive projects this year which will be great opportunities for our traders. Register with us and we will contact you with new events as they come up.
You can easily apply by creating a profile through our trader portal.
Once you have completed all the fields your application will need to be approved by the Trader Manager before receiving invites to apply to our 2023 events.
If you have any queries please email email@example.com or call 0203 384 9841 for support.
During the registration process, we will ask you to provide the below documents
- PLI (all traders)
- Risk Assessments (all traders)
- Menu / Price List (all traders)
- Sustainability Plan – this will need to be emailed to Sofia@theeventumbrella.com separately (all traders)
- Images of your stall and product (all traders)
- Professional Qualifications (e.g. Food Hygiene, Therapists qualifications etc)
- Food Hygiene Rating OR proof of Local Authority Registration if you haven’t been inspected yet (anyone selling anything for consumption should be registered with their local authority)
- PAT testing certificates (for those with electrical equipment of any type)
- Gas Safety Certificates (for those with gas equipment)
- Personal Licence (for those selling alcohol)
- Charity Number (charities only)